A Well-Maintained Home is Only a Few Steps Away
Your home may be brand new or it may have been around for several decades. It may reside in the city or in the suburbs. It could be big or small. One thing every home has in common is that it requires regular preventive maintenance in order for it to continue to perform at its best and keep all of its occupants healthy, comfortable and safe. This is where we can assist - creating a customized maintenance management plan for your home that is simple, convenient, and empowers you to keep your dream home from turning into something less.
Ten Advantages of a Proactive Home Maintenance Management Plan
- A healthier, safer, and more comfortable home for your family, especially if there is indoor air quality concerns due to family members with allergies or asthma.
- Proper care of your home's mechanical equipment and appliances allows them to run more efficiently, resulting in lower utility costs.
- Greatly reduces the potential for costly repair bills.
- Greatly increases the potential for longer appliance and mechanical component life spans.
- Lesser likelihood of potential disruptions due to mechanical breakdowns, often at the most inopportune times (like an AC breakdown on a 100-degree day).
- It has often been stated, that for every dollar spent on your home's preventive maintenance, you have the potential to save $100 in potential repairs. Being proactive, rather than reactive, pays!
- More savings equals more money in your bank account - on both a short and long-term basis.
- Your home has a better potential to sell at a much higher value compared to a similar-sized home that has not been taken care of. As an added bonus, you won't have to entertain any disrespectful low-ball offers.
- When it comes time to sell, a well-maintained home will more than likely sell in less time than one that has been neglected.
- A well-maintained home will allow you to rest easier about your family's health, safety and comfort - resulting in less stress and more peace of mind. Priceless!
We invite you to let us craft an annual maintenance management plan customized to your home using one or all of our four tier membership opportunities.
Why Choose Us?
We offer innovative proactive solutions to help you manage your home's preventive maintenance needs - acting as your guide and concierge in taking proper care of your home when and where needed. We’re here to help you keep your home running smoothly.
Beginning with our Tier One Membership, we get you started off on the right foot - creating a digital inventory of your home's components and their maintenance requirements so you know the How, When, Where, and Why of your home's needs. From there, our other Membership Levels provide additional convenience and guidance that ensures your home is properly taken care of.
We strongly believe that by utilizing our services you will have less service disruptions, increased comfort and safety, and decreased utility expenses in both the short and long term.
You can quit worrying and take the randomness out of your preventive home maintenance by using our innovative four-tier management plan.
We love educating and empowering homeowners, young and old, who desire to take a proactive approach in their home's maintenance needs.
There’s nothing worse than wondering what’s going to go wrong next in your home. We’re here to help you make your home a place of comfort and safety for your family.
Ready To Get Started?
You Are Not Alone
In a survey of current and prospective homeowners conducted by ServiceMaster, 58% said they felt unprepared to address their home’s maintenance needs and 54% felt they are not very knowledgeable about their home’s maintenance needs.
41% of current and prospective homeowners said they wouldn't know who to call if they had a home maintenance need, and 83% wish they could find one resource that could reliably help them with all their needs.
Don’t wait for an issue to arise! Be proactive and empower yourself in owning your home, rather than having it own you. We work with savvy homeowners across the Colorado Front Range, particularly with those who have bought a new build and want to get started off on the right foot.